Why don’t the authorities just talk to ecigarette users?

Over the last few years the battle between critics and supporters of the electronic cigarette industry has grown in ferocity with not only industrywide but also personal insults flying between all parties. This has the potential to become a disastrous PR situation for both supporters and critics amid concerns that the facts and figures have been overshadowed by this ongoing battle. So, how do the authorities get to the bottom of the electronic cigarette phenomenon?
(more…)

Get to Know your Vape Vendor: Vapor Alley

Welcome to the second installment of Get to Know your Vape Vendor (GTKYVV?). This week I feature an interview with Rick Mulder of Vapor Alley.  I have to confess Rick and his operation have been a friend to this site for a long time.  Of course that made it easy to pick on him for an interview.
(more…)

Get to Know Your Vape Vendor: VAPEREV

Welcome to the first installment of what I hope will be an ongoing series. In this series I will interview proprietors of various vape-related businesses with an eye toward being active to protect everyone’s right to vape. I had the opportunity to interview Celina Tompkins from a California-based vape shop and all around vaper’s resource called VAPREV. They were heavily active in trying to keep bad e-cigarette legislation from happening in their area.
(more…)