Adventures in Free e-Cigarettes – Fool Me Once

I’m ashamed to admit it, but it seems I got roped in with a free ecig deal. Let me come right out and say this article is going to be a departure from what you normally see on this site.  I generally try to avoid vendor bashing.  For me, it’s more about the products and issues surrounding the community, so even if there is a vendor I personally have a problem with, I try to remain silent. In this case, I believe enough people have been affected, and it serves as a cautionary tale to use caution when considering promotions like free e-cigarette kits.
(more…)

An Ex-Smoker’s First Vaping Experience

Quitting the smoking habit was the farthest thing from my mind when I came upon a kiosk selling e-cigarettes (funny enough, I was actually looking around for a pack of regular cigarettes). I heard about these smokeless, odourless, and supposedly healthier smoking alternatives from a friend, and I also saw a few ads and videos online. I had been a smoker for over ten years, and I’ve tried things like nicotine patches, smokeless tobacco, and cigarette filters. Obviously, none of them worked for me. I was deeply sceptical that e-cigarettes would be any different.

(more…)

best ecigs vacation gripper mod on beach

The 5 Best eCigs for Summer Vacation or on the Go

best ecigs vacation gripper mod on beachSummer is well upon us.  That also means for many of us, it’s time for that age-old tradition of summer vacation. I put this list of the 5 best ecigs for summer vacation based on my recent trip with the family to a famous mouse-related vacation destination. Between running around to theme parks, dealing with kids and everything else, I found I just didn’t want to cart a large personal vaporizer with me.
(more…)