Thank you all for your entries. This contest is over. You can view the winner here. Keep your eye out for more great contests in the near future!
It’s contest time again! This month’s prize is a Smoker’s Halo Tank starter kit donated by friends of Steve K’s Vaping World, E Cigarette Direct out of the UK. That’s right! You can win a genuine imported from the UK e-cigarette. The Smoker’s Halo kit is a nice 510-T style kit and includes both a standard and XL manual 510 batteries, 2 tank atomizers, 5 tank cartridges and a charger, and one incredibly well-written online user’s guide.
If you’d like to find out more about the prize, there’s a review for that. Check out the Smoker’s Halo Tank kit review to get the skinny on the prize. The contest will run the same way as the first contest. To enter, simply post a comment to this post. Be sure to include a valid e-mail address in the appropriate field so that I can get in touch with you if you’re the winner.
Please, for the sake of my sanity, one entry per person. I’ll also do a bonus entry over on ECF for those of you that are members over there as well. The contest starts now and entries must be in by 11:59 PM on January 12th. The winner will be chosen at random. I’ll announce the winner on Friday the 13th!
Entries are open worldwide (assuming this stuff isn’t contraband where you live and contests are legal).
Remember, if your comment doesn’t show up right away, don’t panic, it probably irked the spam filter for some reason (it’s very sensitive these days). I’ll periodically check the filter and release any entries that are stuck.
As I mentioned at the end of the first contest, I’m going to try to do these contests at least monthly if there are enough vendors interested in participating (hint, hint).
And now the fine print
- The prize will be awarded randomly.
- All entries will be placed in a spreadsheet with each line number representing an entry
- Random.org will be used to select a random number based on the number of rows in the spreadsheet
- The spreadsheet row matching the random number will determine the winner
- If the winner is ineligible or refuses the prize, the process will be repeated until an eligible winner is found
- The contest has two entry methods: through comments to this post and via the forum thread located at e-cigarette-forum.com.
- One entry per method per person is allowed.
- Additional entries will be discarded
- If an attempt to create multiple entries is detected, all entries in violation will be disqualified
- Any comment posts deemed to be questionable, abusive or hateful will be removed and the entry not eligible for the drawing
- All comments on this post may be closed and removed upon conclusion of the contest and announcement of the winner
- email addresses will be used for no purpose other than contacting the winner
- The contest is open to persons in any country where such contests are legal
- If the randomly chosen person is from a country that requires a skills test, a skill question will be asked before winning the prize
- If the prize is to be shipped internationally, the sponsors have no control over customs and assume no liability for delays or missing items once the prize has reached customs.
- The prize is to be awarded as-is and was confirmed in brand-new condition prior to shipment
- No substitutions allowed
- Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, duties and/or fees
- Void where contests or electronic cigarettes are prohibited by law
- Should the operators of e-cigarette-forum.com determine the contest post violates forum rules or accepted practice, entries via that method will be discarded.
- Steve K’s Vaping World and the sponsor assume no liability for technical or other errors in receiving or processing entries beyond our immediate control